Monday, July 6, 2015

Crazy about ghosts

This is a repost of my original post in "The humor element"

We all are people of varied craziness and talents, though the ratio in variation is sometimes huge! Now it might sound a bit confusing, but then confusing someone over nothing is a talent too! With all the crazy things I can imagine of, I the first thing that came to my mind was to try writing something about ghosts.

I have seen a lot of horror flicks, and found most of them a lot comic and less horror, but one thing I always wondered was that what would I do if I am in any of such situations, which I primarily find funny. For instance, if I am walking down the street and I see a figure (may or may not be a ghost) wearing white clothes and having a candle in hand. Well I would not try to find out who that is and just run as fast as I can! And if the curiosity factor forces you to just try your luck, then first call up 911, have a good gathering of guests before you try to unravel the great mystery. Another one that I find somewhat funny is the work of a tooth fairy (which turns into a witch). She likes collecting teeth of children. What a disgusting hobby I must say. But if she ever came near me, I would rather give her ticket to the next WWF event, so that she can get as many and as big teeth she wants. But she would have to be careful while collecting them as she herself can get hurt. I do not believe these WWF players.

And jokes apart, if someday, a ghost even tried disturbing my sleep by singing right in the middle of night, I swear I will go and tell that to shut up! I mean it is not always a good idea to stop someone from singing, specially a ghost, but what if he/she is singing right below your window? Being a ghost does not mean you have the right to disturb sleep. That too of a grad student!!

No comments: